2021 OFFICIAL RULES
- There will be Three (3) OpporUTnities to WIN a big Cash Prize!
- Everyone must register at KevinAndrewOnline.com before Thu, August 19, 2021.
- 100% of all collected $30 Registration Fees will be returned as Cash Prizes.
- Commissioner Kevin receives NO “Administrative Cut”. He does this because he is insane.
- Challengers may play more than one Handle Name, as long as a registration fee is paid for each.
- Mail payment to: Kevin Jeske-Polyak | 445 W. Blount Ave., No. 312 | Knoxville, TN 37920.
- Challengers will predict outcomes of 20 games each week of the Regular Season and all Bowl Games.
- Predictions will be made ONLINE and may be changed up until each weekly deadline.
- Prediction deadlines will be 8 pm (Eastern) on Wednesdays throughout the challenge.
- Sorry, the automated system will “lock” when each deadline passes and will NOT allow Late Picks.
- It will NOT be possible for the Commissioner to “override” the system, even for good reasons.
- Fifteen (15) different online pick sheets will submitted throughout the season.
- Points will be awarded by picking the correct teams to win.
- Extra points will be earned based on accuracy of score predictions, as follows:
- 20 points for predicting the Exact Score of a game.
- 10 points for predicting the Winning Team & Point Difference, but not the exact score.
- 10 points for predicting the Winning Team & Points Scored by One team.
- 7 points for only correctly predicting the Winning Team.
- 3 points for only correctly predicting the Number of Points Scored by one of the teams.
- If a scheduled game is canceled for any reason, results will be tabulated for the games that were played.
- Updated cumulative rankings will be posted every Week throughout the season.
- One First-Half Champion will be crowned after the first 7 weeks of the Regular Season.
- Point totals will be reduced to ZERO prior to the start of the second half of the season.
- The First-Half Champion will REMAIN ELIGIBLE to become the Second-Half Champion.
- One Second-Half Champion will be crowned after the final 7 weeks of the Regular Season.
- Point totals will be reduced to ZERO prior to the start of the Bowl Season.
- Modified rules may be used during the Bowl Season.
- Updated cumulative rankings will posted every Day during the Bowl Season.
- The Challenger with the most points during the first 7 weeks is the First-Half Champion.
- The Challenger with the most points during the final 7 weeks is the Second-Half Champion.
- The Challenger with the most points during the bowl season is the Bowl Season Champion.
- In the event of a tie, the Challenger with the most accurate prediction for the final game of the most recent pick sheet will be declared the winner.
- Priority: correct predicted winning team, total points scored in the game, point difference between teams – in that order.
- In the highly unlikely event of a system failure of any kind, alternate deadlines and/or submission procedures may be announced by the Commissioner.
- All decisions under such circumstances are FINAL.
2021 PICK DEADLINES
1. Wed, Sep 01, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 1
2. Wed, Sep 08, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 2
3. Wed, Sep 15, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 3
4. Wed, Sep 22, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 4
5. Wed, Sep 29, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 5
6. Wed, Oct 06, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 6
7. Wed, Oct 13, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 7
8. Wed, Oct 20, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 8
9. Wed, Oct 27, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . . Week 9
10. Wed, Nov 03, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . Week 10 Remember Daylight Saving Time
11. Wed, Nov 10, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . Week 11
12. Wed, Nov 17, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . Week 12
13. Wed, Nov 24, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . Week 13
14. Wed, Dec 01, 8 pm (Eastern) . . . . Week 14
15. Wed, Dec 08, 8 pm . . . . . . . . . . . Bowl Season